4 Test Jalbum Bridge projector with FancyBox skin
This is a test of the Jalbum Bridge projector. It shows the following problems:
- Sometimes the thumbnails are not visible if you load the page, you have to click the browser refresh button to make the thumbnails visible, in particular for more complicated web-pages like this page.
- If you click on a thumbnail, for most skins, the wrong picture is enlarged. Exceptions are the Tiger and Photoblogger skins. The FancyBox, the PhotoSwipe and Slide show 4 skin show the correct picture as you can see in this test page.
- If you decrease the width of the window, for instance w/h=0.5, the thumbnails overlap this text. You can correct it by clicking the browser Refresh button, so this can be repaired in the windows Resize event as is the case with next problem.
- If you increase the width of the window, for instance w/h=3, the Jalbum Bridge projector shows an extra gap between the thumbnails and this text.
- There is a problem with the sequence of the images, see this thread.
Instead of using the Jalbum Bridge projector, you can also embed the index page with the FancyBox skin as you can see in this test-album, which does not show the problems given above.